1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

Tips ngedapetin PR tinggi

Discussion in 'SEO' started by yulia, Dec 8, 2006.

1. ujang

ujang Super Hero

ituh mangkanya jgn suka live link
    yg punya dateng dah......

untung post nya biasa aja.....
    coba misale post nya menghujat / mengejek
    kan jadi dikira ngajak berantem gituloh.....

2. ngkong

ngkong Administrator Staff Member Banned Permanent

just made a posting in english, then I got one minus karma. WTF is this forum?

saya tahu ini perbuatan siapa!

3. pagerank10

pagerank10 Newbie

Thanks very much for translating and sorry about causing the karma thing?

To increase your PR you need links from a few relevent high PR websites or from loads of low PR relevent websites.

Your content has to be original and include a good linking structure within your own site (with relevent anchor text)  each page should link back to the page you want to show the most PR.

The above is not fact but only what i believe.

Thanks for joining up :), and i found this site via my website logs.

Lee

4. masery

masery Super Hero

intinya mah kalo mo naik PR mesti dapetin back link berkualitas ke situs kita..........apapun caranya yang penting pagerank kita naik...............

5. Pogung177

Pogung177 Banned

kok pake WTF segala WWF aja bisa bating sana banting sini ... :p

lah wong saya minus "seket" (50) wae ora protes kok

6. masery

masery Super Hero

tul tuh daftarin aja ke artikel direktori tulisan kita........asal bermutu pasti dapet link yang bagus........cuman yaitu banyaknya pendaftar artikel direktori kadang membuat artikel kita gak begitu lama nongkrong dihalaman yang bagus PR-nya sehingga keburu masuk arsip

7. ngkong

loads of low PR, does it mean u do link spamming?

8. pagerank10

pagerank10 Newbie

Not sure what you mean by link spamming, but i dont send out any spam emails or spam any forums asking for links, all my links are from websites who have found my site and decided to link back to it.

I get over 100 new participants a day wanting to exchange links and only a low percentage are approved.

Lee

9. nura

nura Super Hero

tul aye setuju ma Mr Lee

10. yulia

yulia Super Hero

Hi Mr. Lee, I found some nice affiliate script on ur web. Quite usefull !!

11. yudhis97

yudhis97 Super Hero

sedot ah buat situsku ......

12. brokencode

brokencode Guest

Ooopppsss ... nih dia ownernya pagerank10 ;D
    Have you read my previous post due to your project : http://www.adsense-id.com/index.php?topic=3580.msg29583#msg29583
    ---
    Kalo semua syarat untuk mendapat high PR tadi terpenuhi, kapan kita bisa dapat resultnya? On next google bot visit atau tunggu annual google bot major crawling ? Soalnya beberapa websiteku yang sudah usia setahunan masih demen di PR 0 :mad:

13. yudhis97

yudhis97 Super Hero

ternyata dari iwebtool scriptnya, baru tahu di iwebtool ada kayak gituan...
    saya biasa make layanan nih sekarang di pasang di situs biar keren ahhhhh...

14. pagerank10

pagerank10 Newbie

Hi Yulia, im glad you like them, they are getting quite popular with the affiliates here in the UK, soon we will be writing scripts to run datafeeds from other countries via the network www.zanox.com

Lee

15. ngkong

i've known ur site months ago. whats ur purpose building this site?
    i think its a really good idea, u build that site, when it reach PR10 u give it to someone for free.
    but, when it almost reach PR10 (7 to 9), plant some links of ur other sites, u will get ur site index fast and high PR for free...
    ;D ;D

16. pagerank10

pagerank10 Newbie

The purpose was to try and get the first ever pr10 .co.uk, i thought the site would be a different way of doing it, ive already bought a new domain name to transfer my affiliate scripts over to it if it does happen www.affiliatescript.co.uk

Even if it doesnt reach a PR10 all the participants are getting extra traffic for free so everyone wins.

I predicted it would take some time to get going because when it started it had 0 PR and no traffic, now the incoming links are snowballing and to be quite honest im struggling with keeping up with checking and approving websites who want to particiipate.

With the site getting busy i am gaining more links at a faster rate, so its giving my affiliate script business are good start in the google rankings without having to pester people to exchange links.

The only other sites i have are www.vintagecomputer.co.uk (which im closing down) and www.ringtoning.com which i get visitors to via ppc, but in the future im concentrating on the affiliate scripts because i think thats where the money is.

Lee

17. Pogung177

Pogung177 Banned

Its nice if new comer from UK joined this forum, and you have great idea planning your site "www.pagerank10.co.uk" make it to higher PR to PR 10 in more than 700days.

To make your site popular, i thought that you have a lot of account in any big forum such as digital point, google community, etc. And make members to submit
    linking back to your's.

But its not easy than you think, to beat top 10 PR10 on site, below this
    http://www.seocompany.ca/pagerank/page-rank-10-sites.php

you'll need hundreds or even thousands backlinks, everyone hope you can do it.

lets see in next 700days, how much you can get ..???

18. pagerank10

pagerank10 Newbie

Thanks very much for your post.

I have joined a few big forums but i only post about my site if someone has mentioned it perviously because I dont want to get accused of spamming or joining just to promote my site when nobody else maybe interested.

The idea was to build a site to attract its own links without have to do it myself... i am quite lazy you know ;D

Recorded backlinks on Google, MSN and Yahoo are totaling around 92,000, they have been upto 125,000 but Yahoo is up and down all the time.

I use this website to check backlinks

http://www.marketleap.com/publinkpop/default.htm

I think when the site reaches a PR6+ i will have to pay someone just to approve websites because it just takes up so much time!!.

It has quite a good alexa rating of around 16,000 but we all know that alexa is far from accurate, although it does help attract more links.

Lee

19. ngkong

lot of .edu and .gov backlinks will kick ur PR up faster...
    just hire an indonesian.
    dollars are really precious here. ;D ;D

20. Tom-182

Tom-182 Super Hero

Temen gw orang indo ada lho yang PR 8, tp pas update PR yang terakhir PRnya turun jadi PR 7