1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

blog tulisan

Discussion in 'Review Situs' started by hrxwan, Dec 22, 2007.

1. hrxwan

hrxwan Newbie

blogku dah online sebulan and baru ikutan adsense seminggu, minta pendapat dan sarannya ya..

2. mseven

mseven Ads.id Starter

URL-nya mana mas, kok gak dicantumin?

3. her_07

her_07 Ads.id Fan

hihihi.... kelupaan kali dia boss. nah tuh udah ada linknya di sinature.
    yah udah lumayan untuk newbie... bisa diganti kok template nya.:)

4. 2learn

2learn Ads.id Starter

mas..boleh saranin bhs inggris nya ngk:

dari ini:
    Thank have visited my blog. Early from making of this blog is coming from my interest about website. I then studied everything concerning world of web, start from design web, programming web, even until SEO. Finally, with this blog, I wish to share my opinion and experience when i'm study around world of web. For blogger and webmaster which have experienced I need your comment about this blog so I can to continue develop this blog become bitterly.

menjadi:

Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog exists because of my interest in making a website. I have learned and am still learning about World of the web, which include web design, web programming, and SEO.
    I hope to share my opinions and my experience with you guys while am learning about this world, and please feel free to comment about my blog so I can improve. Thanks...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007