1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

The Truth About High-paying AdSense Keywords

Discussion in 'High Paying Keywords' started by startbiz, Aug 2, 2007.

1. startbiz

startbiz Newbie

Saya baru dapat artikel dari salah satu newsletter, silahkan bahas:

You will find many sites that will sell you lists of "High-paying AdSense Keywords" or list of keywords that will "Sky-rocket your AdSense earnings overnight"

They make you feel that if you purchase their lists and make your sites based on these keywords, your AdSense earnings would touch the sky.

According to them, Google pays you around 50% of the keyword cost. So if someone clicks on the Ad, for a keyword costing $50, you will earn around $25...Cool!

But not so cool!

If it was that easy, you would find gazillions of AdSense success stories. Things are not so simple.

How many of the people who sell such lists have actually profited themselves from those keywords? I can bet on my Adsense business....NO ONE!

Currently i have more than 1,50,000 keywords that i use to drive traffic to my sites. So maybe, i know a thing or two about AdSense and keywords.

Every day when i look at my stats i know what the real truth is. And the truth is not what you think.

** The Truth **
    Google never discloses what percentage it will pay to the Adsense Publisher. And there are too many factors involved which determine how much Google will pay you.

As i mentioned above, if Google paid everyone 50% on a keyword costing $50, you would become filthy rich in no time. Ohh wish life was so easy!

For many so-called high-paying keywords, Big G sometimes pays me not even 10 cents. Can you believe that ?

Yes thats true. Less than 10 cents for a HIGH paying keyword.

Agreed, there are times when i do receive $25 per click, but those are very very rare cases. And those same keywords give me 10 cents the next day.

So you can NEVER BE SURE how much a click would earn you.

How much Google will pay you depends on factors such as your landing page, your content, Google's smart pricing, the Advertiser's cost of that keyword, and various other factors beyond your control.

So NEVER build your AdSense sites according to High paying **keywords**.

This is what you SHOULD do instead... Build your sites according to high-paying **niches**.

If you get hold of any keyword lists from any site, You will notice that most of these keywords are about finance, health, lawyers, business etc.

So build your sites based the above niches, and their sub-niches.

These niches are generally profitable because advertisers here have got money to spend on Adwords. And hence they are generally profitable for the AdSense Publisher too.

This doesn't mean other niches are not profitable. Many are. But the above niches are where our focus should be

So you want to know the secret of succeeding in AdSense ?

1. Select several such profitable niches ( more, the better )

2. Make websites for these niches (using HyperVRE will make your life much easier)

3. Drive traffic using PPC. ( use Yahoo, because its easy and cheap )

4. And yes, dont forget to regularly track cost/earnings.

That's exactly what i have done.

If you do the same, You will see amazing results.

2. kaze

kaze Hero

bahasa inggris bos, kurang paham :(

3. milosfry

milosfry Newbie

^^ bener bro

kalo ebook tentang HPK gw banyak cuma entu pake bahasa sono

makanya gw maen ke adsense-id eh ketemu bahasa sono lagee

no offense thk for share

4. handry

handry Super Hero

Sebenarnya HPK itu rada susah diprediksi, kita bisa menganalisanya mulai dari search Sugestion di Google, overture.

Yang penting, kita coba saja trial and error terus sampai benar2 CTR kita tinggi.

5. anca

anca Ads.id Pro

inti artikel di atas kira2x gini :

jangan terlalu mengharapkan nilai klik yg tinggi dari HPK (high paying keyword) karena ada terlalu banyak faktor yang membuat keyword bernilai tinggi atau tidak.
    bangunlah situs berdasarkan High Paying Niche, bukan HPK, karena lebih reliable dan lebih bisa diprediksi....

mengharapkan earning tinggi hanya melulu dari faktor HPK sangat sulit diwujudkan, lebih baik waktunya dipake buat cari niche yg bagus, tulis konten yg bagus, cari trafic via SEO atau kalo ada modal bisa pake PPC, kalo PI kita sudah bagus, biasanya earning juga akan bagus, itu natural....

CMIIW

6. yudhis97

yudhis97 Super Hero

misalnya niche kesehatan dan keyword mesothelioma

7. spidey6179

spidey6179 Ads.id Fan

agak ngerti dikit, cuman ini kan baru teori aja, dalam praktek tidak segampang itu.

sambil belajar minum bintang zero,

artinya....

sambil kita terus berusaha dengan cara kita sendiri, praktekin yang kita bisa praktekin.
    ( nah kan, bingung.....)

8. ansharas

ansharas Ads.id Fan

Kl situs tentang webhosting termasuk HPK ?

9. sastronot

sastronot Newbie

Nyari high paying keywords dimana ya yang gratis?

10. kempling

kempling Ads.id Fan

Tergantung niche nya juga mas. Banyak HPK yg berhubungan dg kesehatan, nha kalau kita bangun situs berdasar niche "Health" jelas melebar banget, tapi kalau tentang "acne" misalnya, ya mungkin ndak terlalu melebar.

Apa ada HPK ttg acne? Mungkin tidak (ndak tahu pasti, ini cuman analogi), tapi bisa saja kita selipin artikel yg menyangkut (bukan tentang) asuransi kesehatan yg HPK.

"tetangga gw kemarin operasi wajah gara2 jerawat akut, mahal banget, untung dia punya asuransi kesehatan" <- contoh ngasak ... kakakakak...

11. Cinta April

Cinta April Newbie

lumayan ya artikelnya tentang keywords.

12. Ian OPX

Ian OPX Super Hero

Sebenarnya HPK itu rada susah diprediksi, kita bisa menganalisanya mulai dari search Sugestion di Google:silau: