1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

Ada Pengalaman pake Kartu Kredit Bank Mega buat verifikasi Paypal?

Discussion in 'Payment Processor' started by super_man_okeh, Oct 27, 2011.

1. super_man_okeh

super_man_okeh Newbie

Dear Mastah,

Pliss Help me.. ane coba buat verifikasi paypal pake kartu kredit mega yang baru ane dapet.. tapi ternyata ga bisa verifikasi terus.. & ada penjelasan dari Paypal kayak gini :

Thanks for contacting PayPal. My name is Lily.

I’m glad to help on your inquiry regarding your question.

I understand that you want to know about why you can not verify your PayPal account with your credit card ending in XX17, please let me explain it to you.

After checking your PayPal account of ****@gmail.com,I found that you try to verify your PayPal account with your card ending in XX17 on Oct 27, 2011 and Oct 26, 2011 but faild.And your bank refuse us to charge you the $1.95USD from your credit card. So you can not verify your account with this card.

In this case, I’d like suggest you to make sure if:

1[FONT=&amp]、[/FONT]You have reached the payment sending limit of your card.
    2[FONT=&amp]、[/FONT]You have insufficient balance on your card's account.
    3[FONT=&amp]、[/FONT]Your bank's system is temporarily not responding.
    4[FONT=&amp]、[/FONT]Online payment and international trade are not supported.

In this case, we advise you to contact the card's issuing bank for more information regarding the denial, as a resolution can only be provided by them.

If after you contact your bank and your card is OK.I'd like to suggest you try another time to do the verification again, or select another credit card to try again.

Thanks for contacting PayPal. My name is Lily.

I’m glad to help on your inquiry regarding your question.

I understand that you want to know about why you can not verify your PayPal account with your credit card ending in XX17, please let me explain it to you.
    After checking your PayPal account of ****@gmail.com,I found that you try to verify your PayPal account with your card ending in XX17 on Oct 27, 2011 and Oct 26, 2011 but faild.And your bank refuse us to charge you the $1.95USD from your credit card. So you can not verify your account with this card.

In this case, I’d like suggest you to make sure if:

1、You have reached the payment sending limit of your card.
    2、You have insufficient balance on your card's account.
    3、Your bank's system is temporarily not responding.
    4、Online payment and international trade are not supported.

In this case, we advise you to contact the card's issuing bank for more information regarding the denial, as a resolution can only be provided by them.

If after you contact your bank and your card is OK.I'd like to suggest you try another time to do the verification again, or select another credit card to try again

:ha?:
    Ane abis itu kontak ke customer service bank mega.. & dibilangin ga ada masalah ma kartu kredit.. malah dibilangin transaksi di reject ma paypal nya.. trus ane coba buat pake kartu kredit rencana beli domain di godaddy.com kagak bisa juga :nangis:.. mohon pencerahannya

2. Bayumurti

Bayumurti writer.ID

boss.. aku pake kartu kredit bank mega juga.. enggak aku sambungin ama paypal sih itu kartu, tapi buat beli domain dari godaddy bisa kok :)

3. fidub

fidub Hero

saya ga ada masalah pake mega gan paypal ok, godaddy ok, name ok

4. elbarca

elbarca Super Hero

kayaknya kartu ente yang bermasalah, yang lain pake mega lancar aja

5. super_man_okeh

super_man_okeh Newbie

wedew.. kenapa ya.. soale dah kutelp bank mega yang jakarta pusat jawabannya malah ok ok aja soal kartu kreditnya..:nangis2:

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

ga ngerti.. ko aku ga bisa yaaa"nangis2"

6. petr_ind

petr_ind Super Hero

mungkin gara2 ini gan....

7. bagus.pahlevi

bagus.pahlevi Newbie

saya kaga ada masalah juga..

8. denaya

denaya Super Hero

so far sih ga ada masalah dengan pp / transaksi lainnya. cuman mungkin ada beberapa merchant yang blm bisa di pake cc tante mega. setahu ane pp ga ada masalah ..

soalnya ane sendiri pake mega sama ANZ lancar semua

9. isengdude

isengdude Hero

ane pake cc mega aktivasi tgl 7 julu ampe sekarang kok masih pending ya? katanya ada sih tarikan ama nominal. tapi kodenya ga ada

10. dheen

dheen I'm a Trendsetter

Pada pertama kali penggunaan kartu kredit untuk pembayaran di internet. Biasanya ada konfirmasi untuk authorisasi pembayarannya di approve atau nggak, (baca : Bener kita atau nggak yang belanja)

Mungkin Mas suli dihubungi swaktu habis melakukan transaksi.